Saturday, January 19, 2008

Me?

Click to view my Personality Profile page

True or not?

The intelligence part is quite true. I like computers and clever gadgets. I am rather logical and I do like the maths quite a bit. And science! Anyone who's ever seen my mp3/cd/cassette collection knows how much I love music. I'm also quite fascinated by languages.

The personality part, I don't know. I mean, me a craftsman? A creator? Unless "craftsman" also means "guy who fixes broken things (usually computers)", this assessment is a wee bit off...

I would like to invite everyone to take this test. Let's compare notes.

In other news, the new Proton Saga (formerly known as the Proton BLM) is out. It looks absolutely gorgeous! The specs are quite competitive and so is the price.

I want one dammit!

No comments: