Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another Year...

I didn't do a thing for New Years' Eve. I was at home playing GTA: San Andreas. It was rainy and I had to go to sleep early.

At work now.

I was reading last year's New Year entry just now. I was at work then as well. At that time, little did I know just how significant the year 2007 was to become.

It was a significant year. In fact, it was a pivotal year. A year of a new beginning for me personally.

I read some blogs this morning and some of them had lists of resolutions for the new year.

Mine is very simple and very doable. 2008 will be the first full year I'll have without being depressed, barring any relapses of course.

I'm going to live and live fully unhindered by the beast that is clinical depression. It's so good to be free. I can be normal again and it feels pretty good.

I'll continue to pick up pieces, repair the fallout caused by my sickness and continue to normalize my life.

I hope more good will come this year and I hope I'll be able to make things happen in my personal life. After all, I'm not getting any younger and I don't have much time left.

Here's hoping to a successful New Year for myself and everyone out there. May we have good fortune, happiness, hope and strength of spirit.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: