Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rayu

On Sunday, on a whim, I went to Rayu for a bit of a picnic.

With FIVE women. Five young women wearing swimwear on a hot, hot afternoon by an ice cool river. One of them actually forgot to bring a spare bra so she went in the water braless in her swimsuit...

Needless to say, I had a great time despite the looooong drive. It's a good thing that I actually like drives into the countryside...

It's been a wonderful few days. Really, really great. I kind of overspent but it's so worth it. I might talk about this some more in later posts.

Another thing that cost a bit of money was the car. I had it checked and it turns out the brake fluid needed changing. Not only that, I have to schedule a time for a full brake system bleed and cleaning. That's going to take at least half a day according to the mechanic.

It also sounds kind of expensive.

Must look for overtime next week...

No comments: