Saturday, August 11, 2007

Change?

Gee.

I've got this sudden urge to cut my hair short and change my image. Yeah, the heat has something to do with the hair. The image? I have no idea where that came from.

But I feel like it's a good time for another change. As usual, I'm nervous about it. Change always causes anxiety.

So yeah, I'll probably look a little different by September.

There was a post I wrote about not liking someone as much as I thought I did. Well, I've changed my mind again. It turns out that I do in fact like this person. A LOT.

And even better, I'm getting the impression that this person also likes me. A LOT.

Unfortunately, not quite enough to take it to "the next level" so to speak.

I'm not sad about it though. I'm pragmatic enough to know this kind of things happen.

I'll just have fun along the way and enjoy it while it's still here. No worries.

I have to work this weekend. It's very boring. The days are hazy and the nights are very warm. It's hard to sleep.

I hope it rains soon.

No comments: