Friday, July 21, 2006

Postcards From Azeroth

The Throneroom above the Undercity amidst the ruins of Lordaeron

I wanted to do this earlier but I've been having trouble posting pictures the last few days. Not sure why. I would upload one picture and the next one won't load.

Anyway.

One of the best things about the World of Warcraft is... well... the world of Warcraft. I've been playing for three months now and I've taken lots of screenshots.

Here are some of the best shots taken by me of the world of Azeroth.


The Clocktower, Brill. The newly Undead player will begin here.


The breathtaking falls in Elwynn forest. A still picture doesn't do this awesome sight at all.

The even more breathtaking Temple to Elune, Darnassus.



Blackrock Mountain. Dragons live in this area. Only the most powerful of the powerful players can survive here...

I'm posting pictures, which means I haven't much to say. Make that nothing to say. Life on the whole is settling into a routine. Not much excitement and not much news.

This week's been crazily busy. Next week, I'll be more free. The week after that, I'll get busy again.

Not much else is happening.

No comments: