Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Last Few Days


Blogger seems very slow today. It's rather annoying.Thankfully, that's the only annoying thing to happen this last few days.

Went to watch Mission Impossible 3 last night. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Certainly, it was better than the two previous movies. I enjoyed it.

There's a whole bunch of movies to watch in the coming months. I'll be watching The Omen when it comes out. I hope it's better than Water Spirit, which rather poor and very unfrightening. Odd, I can't find it's IMDB entry. I remember it had another title but now I can't remember what it was.

I'm very excited to find out that a Max Payne movie is in the works. Still early days, but this has the potential to be a noir masterpiece if done right.

The last few days have been good. I've been hanging out, watching movies, downloading stuff and playing World of Warcraft. Yes! My copy arrived recently and my trial account is now a full one. I've been playing constantly the last few nights. Lots of things have happened in the game this last few days.

See that picture above? That, is Thunderbluff. It is a city. There are other REAL people in that city. I finally went raiding. It was great. I got invited yesterday by some strangers who needed a priest to heal them. I got some good items from that raid.I'm working tomorrow night so I'm going to play WoW for quite a while tonight.

I've also discovered that I can download and play simultaneously without affecting my speed. That means I can continue downloading Friends. Currently downloading season 8.

All in all, a fun few days.

No comments: