Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Lot Can Happen In One Year

A hell of a lot in fact. Remarkable considering how short a year actually is. You'd think when you get older, the odds of changing are less. It is sort of, but not quite.

A lot can change in one year. I for one think I've gone through an overhaul.

I sit here in December and can safely say am a very different person from January. A false alarm? Could be. But that's not important right now.

Now what am I wittering on about?

There's this clever little meme that I've seen floating round the web. Some of my friends have done it. I thought, this could be fun. So here it is.

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review."

January 05-
I just came back from the most fun New Year's Eve bash I've had in the longest time.

February 05 -
I had lunch at a coffeeshop at Bishopgate today with Diana and Jane.

March 05 -
What a waste of a perfectly good day.

April 05 -
Yes, that was what I had for dinner.

May 05 -
Hmm.

June 05 -
Fortunate soul ? I somehow find that funny.

July 05 -
I'm tired.

August 05 -
Since my brain is still mush, I will refrain from writing long, long entries where I will get confused by the second paragraph.

September 05 -
I couldn't resist it.

October 05 -
Last night, Rin called me to join them at The Crib.

November 05 -
I'm back.

December 05 -
You know you're famous when....

An excellent meme don't you agree. And a good way to recap the year.

I suddenly have a thought. If I were to pick the top ten best/favourite entries from Riding The Mellow in 2005, what would they be?

Actually, I think that would make a good meme...

No comments: