Monday, May 19, 2008

How to Get Instant Carpal Tunnel Syndrome


With this. On Saturday night I played this at Rin's house on Ivan's 360. It was..... interesting. And quite addictive. One thing for sure, you need the guitar controller for this to work. I've tried this on a regular controller and it just doesn't feel the same.

Now if only the guitar controller was bigger and had a longer neck closer to that of a real guitar. Then maybe it wouldn't physically hurt to play it. Still, the game is so good you'll be in pain and continue to play anyway.

I wished they were more songs.

By the way, I finished the game on easy. Despite my sore wrist and fingers.

I'm quite sure this game will continue to feature in our gatherings. Hopefully they'll be more people around so we can face-off on medium or higher difficulties. That is going to be a lot more interesting...

I'm looking forward to playing this again.

Apart from this, there's not much else to write about. Life is still the same and things are still the same.

Oh yes, we had this weird brownout situation in my area last night. All our lights were on.... kinda. It was freaky. And inconvenient because I couldn't turn on my PC.

Look at that, the middle of May already. Almost half a year gone.

No comments: