Monday, May 21, 2007

May

It's Monday morning, I'm at the office and feeling kinda sleepy. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

On Saturday, I slept in. I must've slept 12 hours. Not because I was ill or anything like that. Because I wanted to.

It was great. I haven't done that in so long. Being lazy on a weekend does have its perks. It's good for the mind I wager. Plus, no fear of headaches. If I tried this last month, I would get one for sure.

I watched Night at the Museum. It was pretty cool. Light hearted fun. Quite enjoyable.

Also enjoyable was Chelsea winning the FA Cup. Very good, satisfying result.

May will end soon and June is always something to look forward to. Gawai will be upon us again. Most of my friends will be free. Lots of fun to be had.

Behold, it's the middle of the year already. That was fast wasn't it? It's been a very good year for me. A very important year for me personally. A year of pretty big change.

So how has your year been?

No comments: