Friday, February 23, 2007

What I do When I get Flu

I go off from a working five night shifts in a row and what happens?

I get flu on the first evening off from work. Obviously, that doesn't help at all. I hope the extra money is going to be worth it.

So I stay home and do as little as possible, which is quite boring to be honest.

It's a good thing WoW is so exciting these days. The server that I play on seems more "crowded" than it used to be and there's more action in the Auction House. Also, I bump into a lot more people in the wilderness. I've been in a few good 2-man and 3-man groups these last few days.

I watched a fascinating documentary on Discovery Channel yesterday about Indian astrology. I particular found the bit about nadi astrology very fascinating. According to nadi readers, thousands of years ago sages and wisemen used their powers to look into the past and the future and record down the destinies of everyone on palm leaves.

Everyone. A bold claim to make no? It was quite surprising to note that the nadi reader featured in the show knew personal details about the client (family members' names and current problems etc).

I thought about it for a second and despite being rather curious about it, I don't think it's a good idea to know my own future. To be honest, I have a rough idea of what it's going to be like anyway.

Hopefully February will end well and the holiday mood I'm currently in will wear off soon.

No comments: