Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bleh..

I normally don't drink much coffee but recently I've taken a liking for the Nescafe White Coffee they have here at the office coffee machine. It's great.

Especially on a night like this.

One week no update. There is nothing to update about really. Nothing interesting happened over the last week. Apart from the neighbour's cat getting stolen. Now they want to buy another cat...

I had to work over the Raya hols so I didn't do much. Went to Fariah's house on Sunday night and Zack's house the next night to fix his PC.

Half month gone and I'm still ok even with all the extra work. The money will come in handy. I've decided not to buy a new handphone. Yet.

These days I spend most of my time in front of the TV in the kitchen playing Gran Turismo 4. Needless to say, it's fun.

Also fun was Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. It was much more fun than I thought at first.

I went out last night too. I was supposed to go to Seattle but ended up at Barzing instead. It was ok. Just ok. I'm beginning to tire of going there actually. If it weren't for the company I would've stayed at home and finished my German Touring Car event in GT4.

Got some more overtime to do this week. Hopefully I'll have a good enough time and nothing disastrous happens in the office.

No comments: