Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ugh: The Final (Hopefully...)

Last night, I had the worse migraines I've ever had. It was so bad, I really thought I would have to cut my head off to get rid of the pain. It also meant that I wasted one entire day away from work doing nothing at all.

The good news is it seems that was the last of whatever thing I was having over the last week or so because I woke up bright and early this morning and felt no discomfort at all.

I hate being sick. Especially the kind of sick that is serious enough to prevent me from really enjoying myself but not quite serious enough to warrant a few days off work. So I hope that's it for this year. No more illnesses for 2007. I can't afford to waste time recovering from niggling little illnesses.

Today is a rather important day actually. I've decided to do something I maybe should've done a long time ago. I'm going to see someone for advise on a little matter of quite large importance.

Wish me luck.

Oh and the new TMNT movie is really cool.

No comments: