Sunday, April 22, 2007

Still Waiting

It's a Sunday and I'm having a rather slow day at work. It's overtime and although boring, I could use the extra money.

My computer at home has decided to act strange. When I switch it on, it work restart over and over without booting up to desktop. It would do this for about half a dozen times before booting up properly. Or when I hit reset. I haven't figured out how to work around it yet.

I don't know what's wrong with it. I hope I don't have a replace anything or reformat my hard disk. A reformat would be so much hassle. I have so much stuff in my hard disks which I have to reinstall if I do end up reformatting.

From my observations, I think it's either some kind of power supply glitch or one of the various switches is shorting out. I really hope it's some kind of electrical problem and not a hardware failure.

I hope to sort it out this evening. I need to finish my Nod campaign in CnC 3.

Talking about need, I need a haircut. Tomorrow maybe.

I don't feel so good. Kind of gloomy. No particular reason, as usual. It's seems like it's my natural state. Leave me alone for more than 6 hours and I will naturally drift towards melancholy. I don't know why. I hope I will find out soon.

I hope the rest of the day will be ok. I hope that the rest of the week will pass by swiftly. If all goes well, by next weekend I will take the first steps on the road to finding out why I feel the way I do and perhaps to change it somewhere down the line. Permanently.

Yes I'm trying to be hopeful.

While I'm hopeful, I'm also aware of the fact the 33% of the time, treatment won't work on psychological ailments.

This is me we're talking about and I have a thing for not finishing things I start. So what are the odds?

With all honesty, I have a bad feeling about this.

No comments: