Friday, March 16, 2007

Randomly Typed Post

It is Friday. It rained this morning and thank goodness for that.

I have a slight headache. It's the kind that is concentrated in a small area of your head, in my case this morning, the back of my head on the right side. It's very annoying. I've had myself checked out in the past but all the docs say that it's nothing. Perhaps, but I really want to get rid of these headaches that I regularly get.

I'd also like to know what really causes it. Nowadays, it seems that I get it when I'm tired, go to bed and sleep more than 6 hours. I think it's caused by heat. Sometimes when I get it at home, I wash my head and feel slightly better.

Anyway, that is why I'm happy it rained this morning.

In other news...

I need more blogs for my blog roll, but I haven't found any recently that I would like to read regularly.

I'd like to put up more gaming blogs but again, I haven't found any that I really like. To be fair I haven't done a really exhaustive search. Anyone got any recommendation? It can be any kind of blog.

It's the middle of March. Already. How time flies.

Apart from the above, there's not much else to write today. Looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully, I don't accidentally oversleep and ruin the next day by getting a headache...

No comments: