Thursday, September 21, 2006

Games To Look Forward To

Ever since I've been playing World of Warcraft, I haven't been playing much else.

That could change not long from now.

Firstly, FM 2007. The world's best football management sim is coming back, better than ever. 100s of new features, updated squads, a proper youth system and feeder clubs. Coming in December.

And then, we have Medieval 2: Total War. The Total War series has always been mindblowing. When Rome: Total War came out, I was thinking it couldn't get any better than that.

I'm going to be wrong apparently. This new one is going to be awesome. No release date yet though.

In other news, we watched Keroro Gunsou at Jerome's house, It's... evil man. Really. But seriously, it was hilarious.

That reminds me, I have many animes to watch.

Not much else to report. Tomorrow, I return to work.

No comments: