Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bad News

Steve Irwin is dead. It's not a hoax this time, unfortunately.

I'm not a fan by any means, but it's very sudden and very sad all the same.

In other news, I might be canceling my World of Warcraft account. Ever since the game got patched to version 1.12, cross-realm battlegrounds were introduce. Unfortunately, it seems that this new feature has apparently sucked up bandwidth and now I can hardly play it due to extremely bad lag. I used to be able to get 200ms to 450ms latency, on average.

These days, I'm lucky if I get 1000ms. Some days, the game lags for 5 minutes, and then disconnects. Other days, I get 3000ms. I hit a button and the effect is only seen 6 seconds later.

I'm going to give it until October, since my account is paid up until then.

I really hope I don't have to quit. I like WoW.

In happier news, my life is really good these days. I'm really enjoying it. I'm in a real good place right now. Will write more later.

No comments: