Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Thought of a Good Title but I Forgot What it Was

I have a confession. I haven't really felt any real need to blog in a while now. At least ever since I started working again. I've been doing very well and I've been enjoying it. We had an event over the weekend and from the technical side everything went well. My friends who I hang out with will know that.

The relative lack of personal drama is playing a large part in my not blogging much. Not that I want any that is.

I learnt something over the last few weeks. I learnt that I deal with work related stresses much better than I handle personal anxiety.

Meanwhile, I was bored last night so I messed around with Windows Media Player and uploaded a song to YouTube. It's a very, very good song too. It's down here.



It's been a good week so far and I hope it'll stay that way.

No comments: