Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Safe and Sound

I should have posted something yesterday since it was my birthday and all that. But I couldn't since I got flu over the weekend and am still recovering from that.

Been busy all week too. It's been good so far. Careerwise I think working here at my new place will do me a lot of good in the long term. I'm enjoying the experience and there are new things every day. It's an entirely different industry from where I was from so it's going to be interesting to see what other things I might encounter in the future.

Things are looking up and I intend to keep it that way.

Personally, things have improved as well over the last few weeks. My confidence level is back up. I'm enjoying myself doing something I enjoy. I don't feel any more side effects from the last nine months.

I still have my finances to sort out so I won't be able to spend as much as I used to. I think it will take at least 6 months before that becomes normal again.

Hopefully this next year of life things will rebound from where they were before. So cheers to the future then.

No comments: