Saturday, November 03, 2007

Huh?

Look! It's November already. Final quarter is rolling and the end is near! End of the year anyway...

I'm looking forward to the end of the year as usual. It promises to be quite a good end to a very, very good year thus far.

This is despite the fact that November will prove to be very tiring what with all the work days.

That's all I have to talk about unfortunately. Just work. I already talked about something else in the last post.

Apart from that everything is quiet here. The best part of this week still involves gaming. A few days ago, I got Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts. Very nice. I need a Directx 10 graphics card. And a dual core processor.

I have a wedding dinner to attend next week. I need to do some shopping.

I'm at work this weekend. Hopefully, everyone else's weekend will be better than mine..

No comments: