Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bits and Pieces



What do Martin Sheen, Michael Dorn, Carrie-Anne Moss, Yvonne Strahovski, Tricia Helfer, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Adam Baldwin and Seth Green have in common? They all do voices for Mass Effect 2!

I've been too busy playing Mass Effect 2. It's brilliant. Every bit as good as its sister Dragon Age. I've just finished the game but I'm starting another one. I also started another Dragon Age file recently too.

Anyway, Mass Effect 2. It's so good it's.... so good. It's an action RPG. And also a sandbox type game. There's a story. A really good story. And many smaller stories on the side. Star charts. Planets to explore. People to chat with. And a final act worthy of any action movie. Or mini series.

If someone mashed together this game and Privateer it would be mind blowingly awesome.

Actually, games like these have grown big enough to warrant its own mini series. One movie won't be enough to include everything in the game, should a movie adaptation be made of course.

And there's the graphics. Beautiful.

Anyway, March will be more fun. There's a Dragon Age expansion to look forward to. An DLCs for Mass Effect. And patch 10.1.3 plus January transfer updates for FM2010. And movies!

Unfotunately, February is a busy month. There's a huge do coming up towards the end of the month and it's going to be quite mad. I just hope nothing bad happens.

So far nothing bad has happened. I do wish it would be more peaceful though. It's not like I'm in trouble or anything. But I got nostalgic recently and I suddenly remembered a time when things felt... different. Warm.

I used to go out with friends and we'd hang out the whole day talking about fanciful stuff like life and jobs and what we wanted to do. We talked about feelings and relationships. And deep meaningful stuff.

That was before real life struck of course. Then I got busy, friends got busy, people grew up and drifted apart. Then there's the depression and the fluoxetine. I still think about that. How differently things would've worked out had I took the pills earlier.

Life is pretty cruel when you think about it. I have more to write. Perhaps later?

No comments: