Thursday, October 09, 2008

Gentleman of Leisure

...a nicer way of saying "unemployed person".

I haven't done anything worthy of note this few days so nothing to update. The only things I've done this week was go out or stay at home and either watch movies or play games. Been playing Mercenaries 2 lately. Fun game.

It's one of those games where you get to run around and do whatever you like. A bit like GTA. The game is set in Venezuela and you can blow random things up. Sometimes, people will pay you to blow things up.

I went to Nomad BnB aka Ruai with Will and some other people. Second time I've been there. Nice cosy place.

On Tuesday, I helped set up a wireless router/modem for a friend. There are now currently enjoying wifi connectivity in their house.

My GOC cert is not ready yet so there is no update on the job front.

I might go for a drive tomorrow with some people.

No comments: