Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hiatus

I've logged in to Blogger repeatedly over the last few days but can't think of anything to write about at all.

The only thing I can think right now is the weather. It's been raining and raining and raining... It's a good thing I actually quite like rain.

What else eh?

I've been watching Dogfights videos on Youtube. Very cool. The computer generated scenes remind me of games like Ace Combat on PS2 and Il2 Sturmovik which I'm contemplating of reinstalling. I'm holding off for the time being while I wait for my PC upgrade check to come out. Like I expected it's been delayed and hopefully it will come out next week. I'm getting really itchy for high detail on my PC. Once I get the new graphics card I will reinstall something like 100 Gb of old games...

I want to get a card reader. Using Bluetooth to transfer things to my PC is doable but too slow for my liking.

Last night I went to a family dinner. An annual affair featuring ourselves and my dad's sister and extended family. When I was a kid I used to sleep over their house all the time during school holidays.

One of my cousins had this scrawny little daughter some years back. I haven't seen her in a long time. I didn't realize just how long...

Last night I saw her again and she's not scrawny anymore... In fact, she has become quite the hottie. I'm actually quite proud to have a niece that hot, strange as that may sound. I can imagine the number of boys she has to fend off.

She brought along a friend and she wasn't bad either.

From scrawny kid to very attractive young woman in what seems like a flash. If that's not a sign of time flying by I don't what is.

God, I feel so old at the moment.

Near the restaurant we were having dinner at was a gift shop with many giant statues of Jesus and Mary and other Christian paraphernalia. It made me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Yes I'm beginning to feel the Christmas vibe. I hope it doesn't rain as much come Christmas.

No comments: