Thursday, January 29, 2004

How do we do this again ??

OOOkkaaay. How do you do this ? Thoughts and random ramblings, right. Okay2

I'm sitting here in a cybercafe and yes I'm quite bored thank you. It isn't raining and that's a good thing since if it rained like last week I'd get flooded out and get cut off from town again. Plus, there would be no electricity and I'd be really cranky.

I'm also browsing a Buffy website now and if you ask all my friend's, they'd tell you I'm a biggish fan (they should know, I told them, incessantly, over the last 7 years..) Why did I write that ? Dunno but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I can't wait. I just applied for broadband at my house. That means I can do this blogging thingie at my house instead of a cybercafe. Yay ! Plus, I need to find a DSl router so I can hook up all the PCs in my house (we have three).

So what to do this evening ? Hang out and try to think of something important to write. That's it for a first post.

See ya.

mac

No comments: