Friday, March 06, 2009

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II...


... is too bloody awesome for words. So bloody awesome, it's taken all of my available free time. And being unemployed, I have lots of that.

Fans of RTS games, Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40K are going crazy over this awesome game I bet. The orginal Dawn of War was good but it doesn't compare to this new one. I'm midway through I think and I'm definitely replaying the single player campaign again.

Again, the story is about the Blood Ravens spacemarine chapter. This time they are dealing with a Tyranid problem. Orks and Eldar are involved as well. Even cooler than that is you can choose any of those sides in multiplayer and skirmish. Hmm Tyranids..

The only weakness the game has is its steep system requirements especially the graphics portion. But if you do have a good enough system, the game is gorgeous and a joy to behold.

I'm going to put off Football Manager for awhile until I finish the single player part.

Meanwhile...

I have nothing else to write about unfortunately. I've been spending all my time lounging around with friends and gaming. There's not much happening there.

I haven't found any work yet but then again I haven't really been looking to be honest. I have some leads and I'm waiting for those to develop. March is the window and if that passes by I'm going to plan B.

I did help Will set up his new Dell Studio 14 notebook yesterday. It's an awesome notebook. If I ever could afford a new one next time it'll probably be a Dell Studio. XPS is still kind of expensive for me.

Anyway, it felt great to be doing computer related stuff again. It's been awhile and I guess one can say it's my true calling really.

I'm going out to watch a movie in a moment. I'm going to try and update this blog more regularly this month.

The operative word here is "try"...

Damn Warhammer...

No comments: