Friday, October 13, 2006

Gaming News

I received a very interesting notification email just now.

Need for Speed: Carbon is available for pre-order. Release date is end of the month. Wow. Just look at the car list. This is going to be the biggest Need for Speed ever.

I'm especially looking forward to Autosculpt, a modding tool that will actually allow you to design your own physical modifications, like body kits. I can picture myself spending hours doing this.

Also, in this installment of NFS, you get to hire your own crew. Teammates, mechanics etc. Plus more tuning options, both cosmetic and performance.

The end of the year is always a great time to be a gamer. Let's take a look at some of my favourite offerings coming out very, very soon.

The Football Manager 2007 demo is out. The game itself should follow soon after.

Like I mentioned before, Medieval 2: Total War is due out on 14th of November.

Sims 2: Pets is due out on the 20th of October. I really hope it works with the Sims 2 Megapack, which is what I have.

Battlefield 2142 is due out on 17th of October. It's also available for preorder.

Also being released on the 31st is Neverwinter Nights 2. Again, also available for preorder.

And finally around Christmas time, Burning Crusade will come out. I hope.

The mind boggles at such a wide array of new stuff. Did I mention that it's a good time to be a gamer?

It's going to be awesome, especially when I change my PC at the end of the year.

No comments: