Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Till We Meet Again

After Ophelia is no more.

My heart sank when I went on my usual blog rounds today and found that one of my favourite blogs closed. I took time to read her explaination. There's stuff going on in her life now that prevents her from continuing. However I'm grateful that she took time to save the Communal Blog which me & so many other bloggers share.

Amy's been a big part of my blogging experience, ever since I started in January. Whenever I was depressed or stumped for ideas or just bored, I'd go to After Ophelia. Rest assured there will be something there that will make me think. Or will uplift. Or is just plain funny.

Be it one of her posts or a link to somewhere or something in the communal blog, a good read is always guarantedd. I felt honored when she invited to join the communal blog.

Also, according to my site-meter, After Ophelia is my top referrer. I'm going to miss you Amy. Good luck and see you soon.

It's not all bad news tough. Amy might come back, under a different name and using a different domain. Until then, I wait.

No comments: