Sunday, August 22, 2004

Relief

Aaaaaaah...

Off day today. What a bloody relief. This week I shall not entertain any offers for overtime thank you very much. I want to relax.

I was so tired the last week. Damned work. If it weren't for the money I'd blow it already. But today... well today was BLISSFUL. It's one of the days where I purposely refuse to do anything useful. I came home after work at 7.35am, played Doom 3 until 8.45am (I killed The Guardian and got the Soulcube !!! WITHOUT cheating !!). And slept. And slept some more.

I woke up just now at 5.30pm. What a nice day I had.

It rained too. It rained last night and this evening, meaning cool temperatures and less haze. Nice going out weather. I like rain. Rain is cool. Okay that was a bad pun.

Overall I feel okay today. Let's do a Systems Check shall we ?

Hormone Levels - Stable
Emotion - Nominal; Low Fluctuation Level
Stress Level - Fair; Non-Critical
Mental State - Stable; Low Activity

Yep, I feel okay.

I guess the theme for this post is RELIEF. I'm away from work for a significant amount of time and my emotions have stabilized. I don't feel depressed or anxious. However I do have a slight problem with money but who hasn't eh ?

I'm going to meet up with F** and a bunch of her friends later this evening. I hope to have a good time. At last, I get to see her outside of work. Should be interesting.

Okay, I admit. I'm a bit bereft of ideas right now. If I weren't so addicted to this blog and the Internet, I wouldn't have posted. Apart from all the relationship and emotional post, I got nothing now. Frankly, I'm getting a bit jaded by the lack of ideas. My muse seems to be trapped in jar somewhere.

Ah sod this. I'm buying a newspaper.


Have a nice day !

No comments: