Friday, August 13, 2004

Fifteen Minute Post

I've got 15 minutes to post before everyone in the office comes in.

That won't help much. I find it difficult to write under pressure, which is probably why I shouldn't be a professional writer. I'm also confused right now. I'm not entirely sure about what...

If you look through my archives, you will notice a post about being in a rut. Well, I'm back in that rut again. You know, when everything feels the same and how I want to go on vacation but can't afford to and how life is so boring and bla bla bla ad nauseum.....

Happily enough, I was anticipating this so I'm not too affected by it. That's the nice thing about having a weblog, you can feel a disturbingly familiar negative feeling, refer back to an older post and go, "Ahhh..this again. Okay I'll wait out the necessary 48-72 hrs while my hormone levels stabilize."

I did feel rather depressed yesterday. Maybe because of the weather. The Haze(tm) is back and *looks out window* getting rather bad. How I wish it would rain... Or maybe because I'm broke. Or maybe because I've been thinking about F****** while not trying to be too hopeful and failing miserably. Or maybe it's just that time when I get depressed for no reason at all.

Also yesterday was the first time I've tried to post, and failed. Everything I wrote sounded contrived and flat. I had so many things I wanted to put down. It was as if my head was three lanes of traffic trying to squeeze onto a one lane sidestreet during rush hour. So many cars, so little space. So intead of posting crap, I thought I'd skip it.

Perhaps I'm burning out. Or perhaps I just need to calm down a bit and cool my heels. Or perhaps, I'm at work and anticipating a really busy day (which is good, sure beats being bored).

Gee, this post is totally point-free. But you know what ? I think point free-posts are good for the mind. It's like junk food.

You want to read a thought provoking post, check this one out by Kristie. Damned, the woman can write ! Read this and I guarantee serious thoughts all day long.

Have a good weekend !!

No comments: