Friday, March 28, 2008

Not Very Well

Imagine if you will. You're in bed sleeping quite nicely when suddenly The Muscle Cramp From Hell assails your left leg...

That's what happened to me on Thursday morning.

Normally I wouldn't write about something this mundane. Cramps are normal after all.

Not this one though. It's worse random muscle cramp I've ever had. It hurt like hell. It caused enough muscle damage to make me limp until this evening. It's so bad, I'm feeling kinda feverish right now because of it...

I hope this doesn't mean anything serious. Can't really afford to get sick right now. It really did hurt like hell...

Anyway, next week I'm going to have quite a long break away from work so I'm looking forward to that. My schedule should become more normal after we release our newly arrived and trained colleague "into the wild". Finally, I can get decent amounts of rest again.

I'm listening to SkyFM's 80s' station via my Vista radio gadget and it's awesome (the station I mean). 80s music, ain't nothing like it, before or since. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I spent my formative years in the 80s and 90s, but 80s vintage music has a certain innocence to it somehow. Anyone else feel like that?

I still can't quite comprehend the idea that I will be 35 this year. Honestly, whenever I think about this coming July I almost wish that it won't happen.

So many things I haven't done. So many things that were supposed to happen, hasn't happened yet. So much time wasted over being clinically depressed.

Life certainly turned put like nothing I expected...

Well, time to go back to my non-stop 80s music then...

No comments: