Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last Night...

... I went to First Family Cafe here in Tabuan to have dinner with my colleague and ended up....


..celebrating someone's birthday. Haha...

See these nice women? I don't know who they are... They were nice though and they really enjoyed themselves. Somehow, I neglected to ask their names...

I don't have any pictures of the birthday girl.

I had a surprisingly good time.

No, we didn't gatecrash. My colleague is a prominent member of a local forum and a lot of his friends showed up. One of the friends dragged us over to the birthday thing. We stayed until nearly midnight. We would have stayed longer if I wasn't working today....

My brother was there too. Obviously he stayed longer.

Anyway, First Family Cafe is quite good. The food was great and the prices are ok. I especially like the local food like pansoh and the bbq meat done in the way people usually do it at home. It's great. It's not halal though as can be expected of a place serving Iban food.

So if anyone is in the area, drop by and check it out. Highly recommended, especially on weekends.

No comments: