Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Check Your Roadtax!

I was out yesterday until late. I did not notice my road tax had expired! Happily enough, there were no road blocks.

So this morning I took by brother's car and went to do pay insurance and road tax.

I'm broke now. The whole thing cost RM650/- plus....



Good thing there were only a few people at the post office.



The post office... Now that's a place I haven't gone to in a long, long time....

In other news, I went to that new Boulevard IT shop in Wisma Saberkas to check out notebook bag packs. I found a nice Belkin one costing around RM150/-. If I wasn't broke, I would've bought it.

Something strange happened while I was there. I found a whole range of pink Hello Kitty stuff. They have a variety Hello Kitty mice and I even found a hot pink Hello Kitty keyboard! There's even a whole shelf of other pink Hello Kitty computing stuff.

I took pictures. And here was the strange thing. All the pictures I took in the shop turned out blank. No image. Just a black square...

It was very strange. For a minute, I thought there might be an anti photography force field in the shop....

I will go back next week and try to take pictures again.

By the way, thumb drives are so damn cheap now. Kingston DataTraveller 2Gb for RM31, 4Gb for RM52 and 8gb for RM105.

Damn...

No comments: