Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ugh 2

I'm still kind of sickish. My temperature has normalized but I'm at that stage where I'm sore all over the place. I'm also feeling kind off tired and lethargic.

Talking about temperatures, when I went to the clinic the medical assistant took my temperature and it was actually lower than normal as opposed to being higher. I thought that was a bit odd.

I'm on the recovering side of things right now so I should be ok in a few days.

Interestingly enough, there is actually one thing that I do enjoy about getting a slight fever\flu. When I start feeling better, I get this warm fuzzy feeling which I like a lot. I also like the way how some things seem brighter than they are normally, especially in good light.

That sounds quite crazy, I know. But there you go. Other than that, being kind of ill brings back good memories, believe it or not. Something to do with an old girlfriend. The first one, in fact.

Perhaps the warm fuzziness is there because I subconsciously associate being slightly ill with a good memory from the past?

Or am I just a little loopy from the medication? Which would be odd since I haven't taken any since a few days ago.

Anyway.

While I was ill, I decided to reinstall Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood and replay it. What a bloody good game that is. Even better now because I can now play it on maximum graphic detail.

The French countryside, hedgerows and burnt out buildings never looked so good... Also, I'm finding the game a lot harder this time around for some unknown reason.

The sequel Hell's Highway is coming out soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Talking about looking forward to stuff...




















Can't wait for this to finally come out.

No comments: