Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Restart

Oops. I guess I still can't find the drama needed for good posting.

I'm thinking about creating another blog strictly for Japanese practice. I might even do it tonight.

Lately, I've been really going at it. It's a big, big challenge. It's gotten to that point where the novelty has worn off and it's all serious work. I have to remind myself to back off a bit and enjoy the experience.

I have enjoyed it up to this point. Being crap at something isn't usually something to be happy about but in this case, I think it's a good personal experience.

I'm really crap at it. My Japanese sucks, much worse than my guitar playing :-p

I sometimes worry that I might piss my teacher off with my apparent inability to progress. There IS progress to be fair. Just not fast enough for my taste.

Well, one has to start from somewhere I guess.

Now, how would I rewrite all this in Japanese?

No comments: