Thursday, February 02, 2006

No Time Yet

No time for serious thoughts, the kind that is needed for good blogging. Actually, yesterday I came up with a good idea, but that one will have to wait. Need to sort it out, lest I confuse myself.

I've been watching Buffy again. It's great to revisit all the old stuff that I like so much. Watched a documentary about army ants in the Amazon. Very fascinating. Much more interesting than documentaries about lions and elephants again, for sure. It's not like I don't like them, it's just that it seems that everyone who makes animal documentaries seem to want to make one about lions or elephants. It gets very boring after the 40th lion/elephant documentary.

However, I remember one that I watched last month about the dark side of elephants. That one was cool.

Right now, I'm copying some mp3s that I bought. Very hard to get old malay songs from the late eighties and early nineties. Brilliant!

I feel like writing, but I can't get sorted for some reason. I'll write more soon.

Current Music - Suraya, Headwind

No comments: