Monday, March 29, 2004

It's Red !!!

Yay !!

I got my new ride. I'm so obviously very very pleased ! It's great. I don't have to rely on public "transportation" anymore !!!

And yet....

Now I got a car, I can come and go as I please, so long as I got gas. Bizarrely enough, now I don't know where to go....That was weird. I picked up the car, drove it out of the lot and thought,"okay where do I go now...?". And here I am in a cyber cafe, still wondering where to go...

Sometimes it's like that isn't it ? You pine for something and when you get it you don't know what to do. It's like those guys who woo girls to fall for them. It's not the girl that matters, it's the chase. The hunt. And in my case, maybe it was the anticipation of getting something new.

Human nature is weird like that.

Hey, now that I got a car I need an excuse to go out. Maybe you could ask me for dinner or something hehehe...

I'm feeling generous, like I got this urge to "belanja" people makan....

No comments: